Color contact lenses, the weapon for girls to upgrade goodliness, make your eyes look big and beautiful. It is a quick way to become good-looking. But without appropriate care, it could do harm to eyes. Contact Lenses Solutions is essential to contact lenses caring. So how do we use it?
1. Do not forget to check the quality guarantee period on the bottles of contact lenses solutions.
2. Make sure it is in the time period. Put your contact in your center of the palm. Drop a few drops of solutions in it. Knead with your finger gently and keep it in the same direction, clockwise or counter-clockwise.
3. Then turn to another side and repeat the process. Lastly, flush it until it is clean with solutions.
4. After cleaning, put them into the case that contains solutions and make sure solutions immerse the contacts.
5. Immersing should not be less than four hours. Change the solutions in the case every two days.
Another method is to clean the contacts by shaking.
6. Put contacts into a case filled with solutions. Cover the cap and shake. It is to separate sediment from the contact’s surface by a power of shaking.
There is a type of contact lenses solutions claiming that cleans contacts without kneading.
It might be misleading. Given that sediment such as protein cannot be removed by just immersing.
There are several kinds of solutions in the market:
Some solutions are strong at disinfecting. They might not be suitable for every user because it would easily irritate eyes and in a relatively strong way.
Others are in the category of gentle type. And remember to sterilize contacts if you choose to use multifunctional solutions.
The Products: Cleaning, Rinsing, And Disinfecting Solutions
Saline solution is for rinsing and storing contact lenses
When you are using a heat or UV disinfection system. You also may need it for use with enzymatic cleaning tablets or cleaning/disinfecting devices. Never use saline products for cleaning and disinfection.
The Daily cleaner is for cleaning your contact lenses.
You place a few drops in the palm of your hand and carefully rub the lens for as long as directed, usually around 20 seconds, making sure to clean both sides. Use other products for rinsing and disinfection.
The multipurpose solution is for cleaning, rinsing, disinfecting and storing your contact lenses.
Clean your lenses as you would with daily cleaner, then rinse (as long as directed) and disinfect, all with the same solution; or rinse the lenses twice, then place them in the clean lens case with the solution to clean and disinfect.
When you are ready to wear the lenses, rinse them again. With multipurpose solutions, no other lens care products are necessary.
Hydrogen peroxide solution is for cleaning, disinfecting, rinsing and storing your contact lenses.
With this product, you place your lenses in the provided basket and rinse them, then place the basket in its cup and fill the cup with a solution to clean and disinfect your lenses.
Some lens holders for hydrogen peroxide systems have a built-in neutralizer (to convert the hydrogen peroxide to water, so it doesn't sting your eyes), but with others, you need to add a neutralizing tablet.
After the disinfection and neutralizing step is completed, you can remove the lenses from the case and put them on.
Never rinse your contacts with hydrogen peroxide solution and apply them directly to your eyes without completing the entire disinfecting and neutralizing step.
Doing so can cause a painful chemical injury to the eye.
If you want to buy high-quality discount color contact lenses, please visit Meitongs.hk.