How to deal with your eye make-up when using contact lenses?
- 28 Jun, 2018
Remember to apply your colored contact lenses before you start your eye makeup, including shadow, eyeliner, and mascara.
1. Eye Makeup and Contact Lenses
It is not a happy thing to get your makeup in your eyes. However, something even worse will be makeup sticking to lenses and it cannot be flushed out right away.
Apply your contact lenses before you start to make up.
Keep your hands clean by washing hands before you touch your lenses so that no powder, oil would stick to your contacts.
2. Choose those brands who provide allergy-free makeup
For example, Clinique, or choose brands that design for pregnant women.
3. Powder Could Easily Go Everywhere
Compared to powder, cream eyeshadow is more solid to stay still. But your eyes can be irritated once they get into your eyes. So choose water-based creams. They are friendly to you at this point.
If a powder is your favorite, of course, you can use it.
1. Close your eyes when you apply
2. Brush off any excess powder before opening your eyes
3. Do not apply the “Inner” eyeliner, between lashes and eyes
4. Keep eyeliner right away from your eyes.
5. Re-design your make-up to fit your eyeliner that is on the portion of your lashes.
6. To remove eye makeup, wash and dry your hands.
7. Remove your contacts, being careful not to bump them into any makeup
8. Finally, use your eye makeup remover.
When you remove your eye make up, do not forget to wash your hands and dry them perfectly. Now you can remove your contact lenses. And carefully keep them away from makeup. The last thing, use eye makeup remover to remove your eyeshadow, eyeliner, and mascara.